Tuesday, June 2, 2009

BACK/STOKED ON THE FUTURE of 5D

Hey everyone, for the first time on this blog, I am writing to you from my hometown of Waterdown, ON, CANADA!! I am back from an amazing trip in Switzerland and will continue to use this blog to update all'y'all of some projects I'm working on, going to show urrryone the latest and greatest of my photography AND some great projects that 5D Media is working on.

What?

I'm sorry?

5D? You don't know what that is? Guess I have some explaining to do.

I have JUST recently been asked to join the amazing and dedicated team of 5D Media & Design as their photographer and Media Designer. 5D has been around for a while but just recently expanded its design team and business end, they focus on building websites, ad campaigns, brochures - anything and everything that is advertising in the visual form.

You have to hit up the website at www.5dmedia.ca - I mean, if the homepage alone doesn't entertain you for hours, the unbelievable work they have done so far should.

If you or ANYONE you know is in need of any sort of advertising, website, WHATEVER, feel free to e-mail David, he will hook you up with what you need.

dshelley@5dmedia.ca

Support me if you care, check the site out, pass the word along, make people happy.

I'll be posting some engagement shots in the next few days that I'm shooting for an AMAZING couple tomorrow and some design work that I've been practicing on.

Stay tuned interneters.

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment